BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 24, 2011

24 Oct 2011


week of convocation!

and now its my turn.but only to receive my scroll for diploma..
Alhamdulillah, i'm proud to be myself..because even i only got 2 star with cgpa 3.56 but i 'm balance in academic and cocuricculum too..

My father and my mother asked me when the ceremony have done.."kenapa shida xdapat selempang pink?"

and guess what my answer?? i'm only can answer with the stupid answer i think.. "sebab selempang pink da abes"....hahaha..

very dissapointed with my answer, my parents only can smile while looking at me.

that time, i want to be cry...mom & dad, i promise i will get the "selempang" in my degree and master for you!

And u guys...please pray for me too... :'(


0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...